Educadora Joaquina Damião/Bloguinho da Educação - Poema sobre a Educação para a Infância 2022/2023 (em inglês)

                                (Google Images)


When children come home

At the end of the day,

There´s a question they are asked

As they scurry to play


“Tell me, what did you do in school today?”


“Nothing! I did nothing today!”


Perhaps nothing means that I played with blocks.

Tied my own shoes or found beautiful rocks.

Maybe the monarchs hatched today.

Or maybe I found a new friend to play.


Maybe today was the very first.

My scissors followed a very straight line.

Perhaps I learn a new song, and sang all the words,

Or I touched a feather from the strangest of birds.


When you are in Preschool and your heart has wings,

“Nothing” can mean some wonderful thing!

(Author Unknow)


By Educadora Joaquina Damião

AEBARREIRO

JI2 Tágides

2022

 

SAPO Blogs - Blogue RBE: Colaboração entre pares no digital 2023

Colaboração entre pares no digital RBE ...